- This event has passed.
Chile Festival at the Markets (Trail Dust Town, AZ)
September 20, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Southern Arizona isn’t the only thing that’s been heating up this summer – local farmers have been working hard growing fiery chiles to help satisfy our cravings for this seasonal specialty. Now, guests can taste, smell, and savor the region’s best chiles over four days at Heirloom Farmers Markets’ 18th Annual Roasted Chile Festival from September 18 – 22.
Established in 2001, the 2019 Annual Roasted Chile Festival invites thousands of visitors to experience the best of chile season at all five Heirloom Farmers Markets. For four days, Heirloom Farmers Markets will be brimming with tons of locally grown chile varieties, freshly roasted green chiles, and an array of chile-infused specialties from market vendors. “Our annual Chile Festival is the event our customers and vendors look forward to each year. The aromas of fresh roasted Hatch chiles fill the market and our vendors always impress with offering chile-themed foods for the weekend,” says Nick Szumowski, Director of Operations at Heirloom Farmers Markets. Whether they want to spend one, two, or four days celebrating the 18th Annual Chile Festival, guests can get their chile fix at Heirloom Farmers Markets this September.
CHILE FESTIVAL AT THE FARMERS MARKETS:
- Wednesday, September 18 from 8am – 12pm – Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market
- Friday, September 20th from 8am – 12pm – Trail Dust Town Farmers Market(Home of Pinnacle Peak)
- Saturday, September 21st from 8am – 12pm – Oro Valley Farmers Market
- Saturday, September 21st from 9am – 3pm – Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market
- Sunday, September 22nd from 8am – 12pm – Rillito Park Farmers Market