Schedule of upcoming fiery foods trade shows, conventions, hot sauce events and chile pepper festivals in North America. Is your event missing? Email me and I’ll be sure to add it.
- This event has passed.
Oxnard Salsa Festival (Oxnard, CA)
July 30 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pmFree
The Festival is FREE TO ATTEND!
Live Spicy! Eat Spicy! The Oxnard Salsa Festival is a celebration of all things salsa – food, music and dance – and a place where salsa (the sauce!) reigns supreme.
Only the Concert Venue area in the Plaza Park (within the white picket fence) is now $5 for entry, per person per day, cash at the gates. You’ll get a wristband that’s good for all day for open seating! You can still bring your chair or blanket (no lawn umbrellas please) or sit in one of our hundreds of chairs to enjoy the bands.
At the Oxnard Salsa Festival, the streets of downtown and Plaza Park are filled with over 100 arts, craft and retail exhibitors coming together from all parts of California to create an eclectic shopping experience.
General Information about Concert Venue Open Seating
- Beer and Margaritas are available for purchase.
- Open seating means you and your party have access to sit at the concert venue on the lawn or in the chairs provided.
- As always, seats are not assigned or saved.
- The dance floor is located within the concert venue.
- No lawn umbrellas.
- No coolers or pets will be permitted.
- No outside alcohol may be brought into the Festival.