What makes my version different is I really love adding cumin to Guacamole. I think it makes Guac more interesting, along with a good dose of cayenne pepper.
- 3 avocados peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or more to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1-2 diced fresh jalapeño any hot peppers would work here, serrano, habanero, depending on how hot you want your guac.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to the consistency you desire. Then squeeze in the lime juice. Gently stir in the rest of the ingredients (salt, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, & cumin.) Add in cayenne pepper to taste. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
- Serve with chips or top onto a yummy taco salad!
If you make this, be sure to share it with all the fans!
Tag your photo with #cayennediane on Instagram or Twitter.