Try this Asian inspired, uniquely flavored sweet and spicy sauce in place of BBQ or buffalo sauce. Great with chicken! It can be used to slather chicken wings & fried chicken breasts or as a yummy dipping sauce for chicken tenders.
This unique sauce is a combination of Gochujang (a hot pepper paste from Korea), soy sauce, sesame oil, red wine vinegar, sugar and water. It’s so good, I wanted to put it on everything! You won’t be disappointed!
Sweet & Spicy Korean Chili Sauce
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 3/4 Cup Gochujang
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Black & White Sesame Seeds
- Combine the sugar and water in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer until sugar is dissolved
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add in all remaining ingredients.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes.
If you make this, be sure to share it with all the fans!
Tag your photo with #cayennediane on Instagram or Twitter.