This is a super easy dip for those that love pickles and heat. My recipe always uses Mikey V’s Spicy Pickles. Mikey V’s pickles are just the best, no other way to say it! You don’t have some Mikey V pickles? I got you covered!
I’d recommend some good thick Kettle chips for dipping! Everyone that tastes this dip is instantly addicted. This is a dip that will be gone, baby gone at any gathering.
Spicy Dill Pickle Dip
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 16 ounces Full Fat Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch Salt to taste
- 1 Cup Chopped Micky V’s Spicy Pickles or more to taste
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream until combined.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Can be served immediately but gets even better after 1-2 hours of refrigeration.
- Makes approximately 3 cups. Serve with chips, Kettle chips recommended.
If you'd like to use more fresh dill or more pickles, don't hold back! Not quite spicy enough for you? Pour a little juice from the jar into the dip or finely chop & add in some of the hot peppers that are included in Micky's spicy pickles jars.
If you make this, be sure to share it with all the fans!
Tag your photo with #cayennediane on Instagram or Twitter.